Guide Price £2,000,000- £2,250,000. Warners New Homes are proud to present this sensational five bedroom, four ensuite residence with panoramic field views located in the popular village of Pulham Market, built by well regarded developers Orchard Homes.
Every now and then a property comes to market which is both inspirational and unique, Manor Barn is such a property. Nestling into the Norfolk countryside with outstanding panoramic views from the village church around to stunning undulating farmland, this beautiful brand new five bedroom, four ensuite home has been designed to take full advantage of this extensive use of glass on ground and first floor and end to end balcony.
The stylish, beautifully appointed residence appears from beyond its hand woven willow fencing via the substantial handmade solid oak electric entrance gates with beautiful hand carved oak pillars to a welcoming vast brick paved courtyard parking area accessed through a secure entry system.
Continued internally, Manor Barn offers highly flexible accommodation with a sensational kitchen living dining space with full width south westerly aspect patio doors. Within the living space is a dramatic, state of the art electric wood burning stove, provision above for wide screen television, state of the art sound system and useful niches and shelving. The bespoke, contemporary handleless kitchen would satisfy the most ardent of chefs with an array of appliances, bespoke angled quartz and corian worksurfaces plus a dual zoned wine fridge. A striking feature wall in the main living area accommodates the solid walnut glazed, single spined staircase to the first floor. Beyond this living space is a luxury guest suite with walk in, fully fitted dressing room, lavish ensuite and double doors to breakfast patio area, a further ensuite bedroom and a large study combined with a large laundry room and chic cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
On arrival to the first floor, a comfortable relaxing lounge area away from the main family living space provides access to the truly magnificent master suite with remote controlled tailored curtains, fully fitted dressing room and sophisticated ensuite with feature free standing bath plus a further 2nd guest suite also with fully fitted dressing room and superb ensuite. The entire first floor features an outstanding full width balcony with access to all rooms via sliding doors giving outstanding, south westerly panoramic views over undulating farmland and to the village church, perfect for entertaining.
Externally, great care and attention has been taken to create magnificent gardens including state of the art landscaping featuring porcelain paths and patios, beautiful brick and Norfolk flint walling topped on three sides by hand woven willow fencing and creative external lighting, The impressive larch cladded garage which has three large bays with electric doors with potential dog shower area and gardeners toilet also houses a studio with possible use as a luxurious office with feature 'A' frame window with internal blinds also taking advantage of the stunning views. Beyond the garage is a further parking area ideal for when entertaining and a large lawned area screened by natural hedging.
Orchard was established in 1983 to develop individually designed luxury homes, built to the highest standards in prime locations across East Anglia. A family-run business with a wealth of knowledge in the house building sector, their experienced team prides itself on their commitment to quality and personal service to provide their clients with something special, deliver a home that compliments you, your style and your individuality plus add value to the surrounding area, creating inspirational and positive environments for people to live and work in. Orchard also provide a meticulous 'turn-key' project management service, working closely with their valued clients to deliver 'bespoke' projects.
- All flooring fitted including high end Porcelanosa large format ceramic tiles and sumptuous 80% wool Westex Major carpets
- Handmade single spine glass and walnut staircase with feature aluminium strips, walnut aprons and lighting
- Bespoke made curtains on electric tracks to master bedroom
- Walk in, fully fitted dressing rooms to all bedrooms
- Walnut doors with aluminium feature
- Walnut door linings to some rooms
- Chamfered architrave and skirting
- Brushed chrome sockets, some with USB points
- Recessed brushed aluminium feature, handless kitchen
- Full height, soft closing storage draws
- Fully length red wine cupboard
- American style free standing fridge freezer
- Bespoke angled quartz worktops to outer units
- Waterfall ends Corian centre island worktop
- Pop up socket to centre island with USB socket
- Breakfast bar
- Appliances: Neff induction hob with built in extractor to hob on centre island, dishwasher, 2 ovens plus a combi microwave oven and warming draw
- Built in bins
- 2 zone wine fridge
- Grohe tap
- Smeg 2 bowl sink - Spotlights, Downlighting, plinth lighting, recessed illuminated island ceiling feature
- 8ft slider doors with panoramic views over fields
- Porcelanosa 1200 x 1200 Floor tiles
Boot Room/ Utility
- Bespoke made storage unit with oak bench
- Space for freezer, washing machine and dryer
- White quartz worksurface
- Porcelanosa Tiles
-Fitted water softener
- Built in feature unit with space for 75-inch tv with built in speakers, storage with LED recessed lighting, Onyx Avanti 190 RW feature electric fire and storage drawers
-Beautiful exposed brick wall
-Porcelanosa Bottega White Pavimento 1200x1200 ceramic floor tiles
- Spotlighting Agents Note: TV and furniture available
- Large format Porcelanosa ceramic Tiles
- Fully tiled with feature walls
- Walk in showers
- Free standing bath to master and bedroom 3
- Built in storage cupboard to master and guest ensuite
- Brushed brass fittings
- Waterfall shower heads with separate hand held baton
- Feature recess to some
- Heated towel rails
- Contemporary Vanity units
- Healey and Lord wall hung toilet
- Spot lighting
- Full alarm system with keypads to front door and in master suite
- Chrome spotlighting
- Heatmiser- Zone controlled heating
- Super-fast broadband
- Wi-Fi extenders to allow for full coverage
- Cat 6 cabling
- Sky cable
- Three amp ring for lamps on the first floor
- Full CCTV system including 11 cameras and accessed via internet in any location
- Entry gate system operated by ground and first floor monitors
- Truly exceptional panoramic south westerly views over undulating farmland
- Larch ceiling and walls
- Recessed strip LED lights
- Spotlights and wall lights
- Outside sockets
- Composite grained floor decking
- Electric handmade Oak panelled gates with stunning hand carved oak pillars and lighting
- Hand woven willow fencing
- Beautifully, fully landscaped gardens
- Retaining brick and Norfolk flints walls with lighting
- Uninterrupted south westerly views
- Monoblock drive
- Slate, Marshall Porcelain tiles and Resin spaces
- Block weave paths
- External downlighting
- Outside sockets and taps
- Feature gabion planters
- Estate fencing
- Cement grained board cladding
- Aluminium windows
- Rabbit proof fencing
- Electric doors
- Substantial Triple garage
- 8ft sectional insulated garage doors with external keypad to open doors individually
- Access door to shower room plus access into garage
- Lighting and sockets
-External keypad entry system, three codes to open each door individually
- Potential office/hobbies room above triple garage
- Shower room
- External Iron staircase to studio
- Feature window with panoramic views
- Mains water
- Air source heat pump
- Large capacity Sewage treatment plant
- Satellite Dish/ Ariel supplied
Warranty - Aedis 10 year structural warranty
Regarded as one of the prettiest villages in South Norfolk, Pulham Market centres around a picturesque green surrounded by thatched cottages, a medieval church and a centuries-old alehouse, the quintessential English village. Recent history includes that during World War 2 the village was the home of an airship squadron. While residents are proud of this rich heritage, the village is far from a quaint and sleepy corner of rural Norfolk. Modern-day Pulham Market is a thriving and active community with a rich seam of clubs and organisations, its own primary school/pre-school, doctors surgery, two churches, post office, general stores, two pubs, and farming, commercial and artisan activities and a 5 minute drive from Goodies, an award winning food hall and restaurant.
Pulham Market lies approximately 15 miles South of Norwich on the A140 Norwich to Ipswich road and has good access to nearby towns of Long Stratton and Diss. The later having rapid train service to London Liverpool Street running on the half hour and taking around an hour and a half. Within 25 miles of the Norfolk/Suffolk coast with locations such as Southwold, Aldeburgh and Thorpeness all within striking distance. Pulham Market also has easy access to the renowned Norfolk Broads network.
1. Money Laundering Regulations - Purchasers will be asked to provide identification documentation and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there is no delay in confirming the sale.
2. We endeavour to make the information provided fair and correct, this is provided as a guide only and does not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. Warners Estate Agents cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
3. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose.
4. Where a property is being marketed 'off plan' we have used the architects plans for measurements and should not be relied upon.
5. The matters referred to in the information supplied by Warners should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Warners Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any
authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.