Warners New Homes are pleased to offer this four bedroom, four ensuite contemporary home designed by award winning ‘Agora Architects' located in the rural South Norfolk village of Tibenham offering modern living at its finest.
FINSBURY BARN.... is born out of a former farm building which has been rebuilt within the frame of the original. Using high specification materials ensure a comforting modern home within. Features include a wine store, walk in pantry, multiple walk in dressing rooms and en suites to all bedrooms.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER...
Duncan & Hendrie Builders Ltd specialise in new builds, extensions and landscaping and has been built on the back of the experience and reputation the directors have gained working together in the newbuild/construction industry over the last 12 years.
* Modern style kitchen units
* Quartz worktops
* Kitchen island with integrated double sink, breakfast bar with bespoke storage
* Neff or equivalent integrated appliances: Double Oven, Single Oven, Microwave, Coffee Machine, Fridge Freezer, Warming Drawer, Dishwasher, Boiling Water Tap
* Fitted units (as kitchen)
* Neff or equivalent appliances: Integrated sink, Washing Machine and Tumble Drier
* Oak veneered doors
* Built in storage and bench to entrance hallway with integrated doormat
* Oak/glass staircase with under stair glass fronted wine storage
*Vaulted first floor landing with mezzanine
* Wood burner to living room
* Dressing rooms to master, guest suite and bedroom 3
* Built in storage to bedroom 4
*Bifold doors with juliette balcony to master suite
Bathrooms and En Suite -
* Free standing bath, double sink and floating toilet unit to master en suite with built in recesses
* Quality sanitary ware
* Porcelain tiles to ground floor
* Carpet to bedrooms
* En suites - porcelain tiles
Electrical and lighting -
* Spotlighting throughout
* USB sockets to bedrooms 1-3
* Air source heat pump
* Underfloor heating to ground floor
* Radiators to first floor
* Solar panels x 15
* Roof - standing seam powder coated aluminium roof cladding - anthracite grey
* Walls - powder coated vertical aluminium cladding with vertical composite cedar cladding to corners
*Windows - flush casement uPVC - anthracite grey externa/internal
* Aluminium bi-folds and French doors - Anthracite grey
* Composite front door
* Paved patio/entertainment area
* Main driveway - tar and chip
* Double garage
* Aluminium and cedar cladding to mirror house
* Automatic sectional steel door - anthracite grey
* Air source heat pump, mains water, Marsh Ensign sewage treatment plant, BT
* 6 year Professional Consultant Certificate (Architects Certificate) - David Bullen Limited
*Maintenance costs - split 3 ways fair and reasonable contribution towards maintenance of drive and service media (conduits and equipment used for the reception, generation, passage and/or storage of utilities)
* Please note – Specification listed is for guidance only and is subject to change during the construction process at developer's discretion.
*Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floorplan and the CGI images these are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such and not relied upon by any perspective purchaser.
1. Money Laundering Regulations - Purchasers will be asked to provide identification documentation and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there is no delay in confirming the sale.
2. We endeavour to make the information provided fair and correct, this is provided as a guide only and does not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. Warners Estate Agents cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
3. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose.
4. Where a property is being marketed ‘off plan' we have used the architects plans for measurements and should not be relied upon.
5. The matters referred to in the information supplied by Warners should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Warners Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.