If you are interested in making a formal application for the above property, please be advised that the following fees apply.
Set up fee (tenant’s share)
Covers all referencing, contract negotiation and tenancy agreement.
Standard = £228 (inc VAT) per tenant
Company Let = £480 (inc VAT) per property
International applicants = £348 (inc VAT) per tenant
Students = £360 (inc VAT) per tenant & inclusive of 1 mandatory guarantor fee.
Guarantor fee = £90 (inc VAT) per guarantor (if required)
Reservation fee = Equivalent to half a month’s rent
To secure a property (subject to contract and references) the reservation fee is payable. This payment contributes towards the first month’s rent OR paid to Landlord if tenants withdraw their application.
Accompanied check-in fee (if required) = £150 (inc VAT) per property
Pet Retention – subject to the Landlord consenting to allow a pet to be kept at the property
£200 (exempt of VAT) Returnable additional funds to secure having a pet at the property and covers the cost of additional fumigation should it be required after the tenancy ends.
Amendment/addendum/permitted occupier fee = £180 (inc VAT) per property
Tenancy replacement [renewal] fee (tenant’s share) = £120 (inc VAT) per property
Check out fee (tenant’s share) = £150 (inc VAT) per property
Future Landlord reference fee = £30 (inc VAT) per reference request
Lost security items = £60 (inc VAT) plus item cost
Out of hours services = £60 per hour (inc VAT) plus any actual costs incurred
Unpaid rent / returned payments / payment of rent not made by Standing Order
Interest at 8% above Bank of England Base Rate from date due plus £24 (inc VAT) per late payment letter issued at 7, 14, 21 and 28 days becoming overdue
Professional cleaning (if required) = £30 per hour (inc VAT) which will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
Early release fee = Equivalent to 1.2 x month’s rent
* All persons over the age of 18 that wish to reside in the property must be listed on the tenancy agreement and are subject to referencing and associated fees.
* Original copies of proof of identity and proof of address documents required for each person named on the Tenancy Agreement. Immigration & visa confirmation will also be carried out.
* Applicants will be subject to Anti Money Laundering checks in accordance with Belgarum’s Money Laundering policy for any transaction paid in cash over the value of £10,000.
* Properties will be offered on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (except where the tenant is a company or the rent exceeds £100,000 per annum). The Tenancy will deem to commence only when vacant possession of the property has been obtained regardless of whether a Tenancy Agreement has been signed.
* All properties are non-smoking.
* A dilapidation deposit is required, typically 1.5 x monthly rent (some Landlords require more). Security deposits will be registered under a government approved scheme.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION (CMP) PROVIDED BY: ARLA
INDEPENDENT REDRESS PROVIDED BY: TPOs
Full terms can be viewed at: http://bit.ly/1QoL06i